NK leader sends congratulatory message to Xi on Chinese founding anniversary
简介North Korean leader Kim Jong-un sent a congratulatory message to Chinese President Xi Jinping on Sun ...
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un sent a congratulatory message to Chinese President Xi Jinping on Sunday to mark the 74th founding anniversary of the People's Republic of China, state media said.
"Over the last 10-odd years, the CPC with you, the general secretary, as its core has made remarkable successes in the cause of the party and state building by uniting and inspiring the entire party and people under the banner of the socialist idea with Chinese characteristics in the new era," Kim wrote in the message, according to the North's Korean Central News Agency. CPC stands for the Communist Party of China.
"Our party, government and people are rejoiced over all the achievements made by the Chinese party, government and people as over our own," he continued.
Kim said North Korea and China have "always and invariably" supported and encouraged each other "in the long course of defending and glorifying socialism."
"I, together with you, will strive to consolidate and develop the DPRK-China friendly relations, which have entered a new historic period, in accordance with the aspiration and desire of the peoples of the two countries and to safeguard peace and stability in the region and the rest of the world," he added, referring to North Korea by the acronym of its formal name, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
Tving released Thursday footages of K-pop artists who participated in this year’s MTV Video Music Aw ...
Hana Financial Group said Tuesday it has signed a preliminary agreement with Saudi Arabia's Exp ...
This year’s Benois de la Danse winner, Kang Mi-sun, is set to perform the classic ballet “Don Quixot ...
- Households in capital areas hold 70 pct larger assets than non
- KB chief hopes successor transforms group into 'Samsung of finance'
- N. Korea scheduled to hold key parliamentary meeting following Kim
- Major Korean firms fare worse than US counterparts in H1
- NK leader sends congratulatory message to Xi on Chinese founding anniversary
- Uzbekistan, Korea boost customs cooperation
Seoul launches annual pet festival
Uzbekistan, Korea boost customs cooperation
SK Earthon starts first independent oil production in South China Sea
[Herald Interview] Mimiirose hopes to make a name for itself
S. Korea to extend $5 mil worth of fertilizer aid to Ukraine via U.S. agency
Hana Financial signs MOU with Saudi Arabia's EXIM bank to expand cooperation
- [Today’s K
- [Today’s K
- ‘Do you know Dr. Hong?’ Moms say they wish they didn’t
- Hospital visits during Chuseok cost up to 50% more
- Young swimmer enjoys self
- More seniors working but still not earning enough: data
- S. Korean fencer Oh Sang
- Young swimmer enjoys self
- Orchestra composed of players with visual impairment to perform Oct. 4
- Yoon plans state visits to UK, Netherlands later this year
- [New in Korean] Year 2020 revisited under shadow of disconnection
- PM arrives in China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
- [Weekender] Behind the scenes of Korean food crazes
- Xi says he will consider S. Korea visit
- "가리비 8m 천장까지 쌓였다"…단 한달만에 日 타격 입힌 中
- Koreans prefer cash in Chuseok gifting for parents
- BTS' Jungkook to drop new single '3D'
- LG Chem pivots to LFP with Huayou for Morocco plant
- Opposition head pleads for support in ‘fight against Yoon dictatorship’
- [Test Drive] Toyota’s minivan Alphard boasts sedanlike drive
- [Korea Beyond Korea] 'Funding drought jeopardizes interest in ancient Korea studies in US'
- Russian FM to visit Pyongyang next month as follow
- BTS' Suga begins military service
- [Book Review] 'Lee Kun
- S. Korea, US conduct underwater search operation for downed jet, Korean War remains
- Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
- US finalizes national security 'guardrails' for CHIPS funding
- Allies vow stern measures against Russia
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn